Sunday, March 8, 2009

Vampire Kiss


so i think my vampire lover stayed in the sun too long. I haven't heard anything from her in a while and i guess its good that i wasn't attached to her. Schools same as ever and ever since i turned 18 I've been flirting with just about everything on two legs (of the human anatomy of course) even though Jaime's dog keeps trying to take advantage of me XD lol that dog is always on someone, and the last time i was over there i was her victim ;_; ..... anyway, Dan's been pissing the hell out of me and i just wish that he would forget my number -_-'.

I realize that with my life now, i try not to get too excited for things and blow them off as nothing until its too late, and I've been doing that with my blog lately, like by the time I've actually written something in here its been long gone and i cant ever remember all of it....i need to work on that, anyway, I've got some good info, but I'll save that for my next blog ^_^

p.s. why is it when i google "vampire lovers" i get a bunch of lesbians o_O

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: