Sunday, October 4, 2009

Foursome's Aren't Always Filled w/Joy

So I had the truck for the day and went out with two of my friends. Viere was suppose to come over earlier that day but he never showed, and when i finally called him (around 4) he said he had actually just woke up. Friday night him and some friends got drunk, and he slept in the whole day, after that we stopped by his place to pick up my ipod because he borrowed it the day before and headed to Sawgrass Mall, he couldn't come because he was going to help his friend shave his head, not Viere....the friend, so anyways while we where at the mall V called back again and asked me if i wanted to hang out later since he couldn't when i cam by earlier and i said sure. So after walking around the mall and then making the long journey back to the parking lot (walking the sawgrass mall is like a months worth of cardio workouts) we went to V's house then i dropped of my two friends. I just wanted to go to his place and blah blah, but he said that his cousin was there with three other girls and he didn't want me to hear that, or see any naked girls walking around, so i was like what ever, i was a bit cranky though because i was tired and was on the road all day so i just wanted to go either to his place or mine and just relax and go to sleep, but instead we went to the house of "The woman who practically raised him" that was his words, and i met his half sister and some more family members. I'm just going to call this lady his step mom, because thats who she was at one point but then his dad remarried....again, to the first step mom that i met. So step-mom B (since she was the second one i met) was just asking me stuff like, where i was from, how long me and Viere's been together, and if he treats me right, and then she was giving him tips about how to remember anniversary's because "thats something women never forget and men should know" which is true, because i do remember the very first day that Viere first asked me out, i even remember the second time he asked me too! (if you remember how we met, then the second asking out thing will make more scene) and finally a family friend got me a necklace from Zales today, so i finally have a new, and really nice necklace to wear instead of the old ones i use to have that was from claire's. Don't really know what else to post, i'm really tired from being out all day, I'm trying to take my mom out to dinner sunday night just for the hell of it and the next time i see Viere will be Thursday, the longest we've been apart.

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

LiTTLE RED! said...

stepmom b? i'm confused.