Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ignored 2011


Heeeey there!

Long time no see, apparently 2011 was either uneventful or extremely busy for me to skip a whole year. A little of both really. 21, finally. I've left v.... now I'm remembering why 2011 isn't on here, haha, we split in December, obviously I'm not too torn up about it. We grew apart and the last year of our relationship was me trying to keep the pieces together. struggling with the fact that he wasn't as great as I thought he was and with my inner thoughts (that I'll explain in a bit)

Sooooo.....I've always thought I was bisexual, never questioned the fact, but the older I became the more I realized I wanted to spend my life with a woman, that I enjoy everything about being with a woman, and love everything about being with a woman. Long story short, I’m a lesbian, and I always confused myself as being a bisexual, so don't go thinking that being LGBT is a choice, a lot of internal battles was going on that I never expressed. When I discovered myself I knew it was time to say good-bye to V because I was wasting both of our times. I've started actively dating now, something I’ve never really done before and got a few really great women but also some really crazy ones haha, you never really know how insane a woman can get until you date one! As for friends me and Dez aren't as close anymore, he moved to Orlando with is boyfriend and because of that we don't get to talk as much, back home though my friend jojo and I became closer, I met her first on Facebook, but we didn't have our first meeting until a few months after I started dating V. After all that time we've become supper close and its great, she’s smart, beautiful, sarcastic, and definitely has her head on her shoulders and she knows what she wants. Even though I've been dating and meeting new people a part of me hopes that one day we can be more than friends, but hopes for the hopeless, lol, it’s like I know everything about her but nothing at all, but changing the topic before anyone thinks I'm obsessed. I've gotten my associates in Biology and on the way to getting a bachelors, the amount of jobs I've gone through this year trying to find the right one to pay my bills is CRAZY!!!! but I'm still working at good old Bath & BodyWorks like I've been the last few years, haven't been able to find one I love just as much as BBW. Gotten a new car too, my old one was literally too old and just died out on me, went through almost a whole year before I got another one, saving up money myself. So much has happened in the months I’ve been gone and it’s so much to explain, but I’ll try to keep it up this time I promise. The 18 year old me that started this blog is a completely different person from the one typing now. I’ve lost some weight, chopped off all my hair (growing back into a fro now because I chopped a few months ago) changed my style a bit and been way more open and verbal with how I feel, and as corny as it sounds communication is key, there has been times when I missed out on really great people because the communication wasn’t clear and an opportunity missed never to be returned again... feels like I’m speaking from the heart haha, yea I missed my chance, but that’s a story for another day. For now, goodnight bloggers and I hope this has satisfied your thirst for the ‘happenings’ in my life

The one & only

DarkEmo


P.S. I've also taken up photography, every picture that i put up with my posts now are pictures that I've personally taken, follow me on instagram ;-]


No comments: