Sunday, September 13, 2009

Applebee's & Wedding Bells


Been meaning to make a blog for a while now, but once again my computer was causing internet trouble again. Three weeks since school started and I’ve just been reading pages upon pages and writing essay’s when I’m not studying I’m usually with Viere. I was suppose to meet his parents the other day (well his dad and step mom) but his dad didn’t get home till late and I didn’t really feel like going there around that time so we postponed it to next Thursday, and I’m driving, to be honest I don’t really care about driving, why should I stress about him not having a car when he has a house and a job and is in school? It’s just an unnecessary worry…don’t get me wrong, if he asks me to pick him up all the time I’d be pissed, but so far he’s never called me for a ride. Also his birthday is Friday and he wants to go to either Applebee’s or steak & shake because he’s never been to either. I’ve never been to steak & shake also, but I don’t think I want to XD and I was kind of surprised that he’s never been to Applebee’s because I’ve been to practically every restaurant out there and just assumed most people had, he must of saw my look because he was like “what? It’s my money?” and I responded “Nothing, I just thought you’d want to go somewhere else for your birthday” I have high taste, I like PF Chang’s and Cheesecake Factory where one plate can cost $20 he’s happy with Denny’s and Applebee’s, I’m totally fine with that, I just have to remember that not everyone throws their money away on needless things =] One thing that’s kind of been on my mind also is that, one of my friends said that Viere is in the marrying age and that he might want to settle down. At first I just ignored that but now I’m starting to think, maybe they’re right. Because when we first started dating he did say he was looking for something serious, and so am I but I don’t know if it’s that serious. I know it may sound like I’m jumping to conclusions, but since we’ve been together he’s talked about marriage and kids a few times. I’ve made sure to tell him that I’m not planning on having kids until after I finish med school, so if we’re together still then I’ll be 26 and he’ll be around 32. Who knows, I doubt we’ll be together that long anyway.

The One & Only

DarkEmo

1 comment:

LiTTLE RED! said...

love the title of ur blog! moving on..

applebee's is nice, go get that cheese and spinach dip! it's really good!

steak and shake is really nice for a fast food place. their shakes are REALLY good! if u get the chance try their snicker shake, it's awesome! the food isn't bad, it has the whole 50's theme to it. but the food can be a bit pricey.

btw, they have a red bull shake at the steak and shake, if u try it tell me about it!

and as for the whole wedding bells thing; don't worry about it. i don't think guys are mature enough to get married until they're in their late 20's or early 30's. but if he brings it up, don't be awkward about it, but if u feel uncomfortable, just tell him that you don't wanna talk about. although i seriously doubt that it's awkward or uncomfortable.

u have a good head on ur shoulder's dee, do what you feel.