Friday, September 4, 2009

On The Fence & In Pain...a little


So I haven't really made a blog lately because either things have just been fine and dandy or they where way to personal for me to tell the general public. Me and Viere have been through some things and he's been there 100%, supporting me and being nice and just an all around great guy, like when i was sick for two weeks with that gum infection and i was quarentined from everyone he still came by and would kiss me saying that "as long as its from you i dont care" because the gum thing was kinda contageous. But today just had me a bit worried about our future and I'll admit i was a bit heated and finally had time to cool down a little. First things first. we have sex a lot, and i'm not really a 'do it all the time' person, but what ever, i dont know what i was thinking everytime we did it.
So tuesday we ran out of condoms, but we still 'did it' i know dumb, i was kinda freaking out about pregnancy for a while but it was the day after my period so all my fertile eggs where gone...not to mention i'm on the pill. and then today he came over because it was his day off and we had sex again (he had a condom in his wallet) and then he tried again and i was like, wait, we need a condom, i guess he thought since we didnt use one that one time we wouldnt need it all the time. But i was kinda using the 'no condom' thing as an excuse, because i'm tired of all the sex, i just want a guy who i can sit with and watch tv with and hang out where we dont have to have sex all the time, i'm good with once a month even! and what erked me was the fact that he actually got up and walked his ass to publix and bought a pack T_T I was irritated because before he left i told him that sex isnt everything to me and i'm not use to going at it so much and i've lived most of my life without it so i'm good so cant we just watch tv or something and he said
"Its not sex to me, its love" so when he came back i was all bitter and he kept trying to do it because it was his day off and we wern't going to see each other until wednesday, but i wasnt in the mood, plus i was always sore after. So we sat there and talked for a long time, just about random stuff and i cooled down and thought of how great he was, and then after all his F'in nagging we ended up doing it again (notice the annoyance in my words)
another thing that happened today that had me a bit worried was we where both watchng tv and a commercial came on where a lady said "When i have one of those days, i get them a happy meal" and its like that triggered something in him because he just burst out yelling "woman! have you ever had one of those days?!" and all i could say was "what the hell?" and i just stared at him and in my head i was thinking, oh my god! he's 1% retarted!
So those two instances today really have me on the fence of whether this is really going to work or not....because I don't want a relationship based on sex, and i'm not even really into sex all that much (don't get me wrong, he's good at what he does, but thats not all i'm looking for) and then that random ass out burst really freaked me out, because he was laughing all crazy like when he said it. when i told my mom about the "special" thing she said that it was just him having a little fun and i shouldnt think he's special or anything. Is this really the man i'm going to be with for a year(s)?

The one & only
DarkEmo

This sex thing is really pissing me off

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

You really should talk to him about the sex thing you know. You kinda got me a little worried about the sex with no condom thing. Your one of the smartest persons I know, but that was not smart idea. Tell him hes pushing it. Also, I have a feeling your not going to marry this guy so save your one and only VAGINA you have for the next dude(s). The joke thing....was...lame...Yeah. Just be careful Darkemo.

L.V.

P.S. I think you deseve so much more then a sex buddy.