Monday, September 28, 2009

Feels Great



So it’s been a while since my last blog, and since I’ve been called a bitch, but whatever, everyone has a right to their own opinion, and that’s what makes the world such an angry place sometimes…conflict of idea’s. I’ve been absolutely swamped with homework since starting college and during my free time I’m either sleeping or trying to find a way to hang out with friends (though they’re always busy with homework too, lol) Viere comes over practically every other day and its gotten to the point where I expect him to come XD haha, he’s a bit predictable with that. We’re getting closer and I’m really opening up to him the longer we’re together. On Friday I had to go to the eye doctor and he came with me, and even helped pick out a new pair of glasses for me, so I’m really excited to get them (glasses take like a week to make after you order them) then he stayed with me at home later, because the doctor had put these drops in my eyes that made my pupils dilated so EVERYTHING was blurry and I couldn’t read anything even if it was right in my face. Today I kind of blew off homework and went to the mall with some friends. I ended up buying something at old navy for me and a shirt for Viere that I think would look good. I have to convince him to wear it though because he always buys two sizes too big for himself, and I just got the right size. I’m pretty excited to give it to him tomorrow, he’s coming over for a bit until some of my other friends come over because we’re (me and my friends) are kind of having a girls hang out at my place, So I’m going to force him to put it on then! Lol, OH! And I met Viere’s dad and step mom this weekend, it was a surprise visit, for both me and his parents, so I kinda looked crappy, I just had on a t-shirt, shorts, and my hair was pulled back in a sloppy pony tail XD lol, well it wasn’t really sloppy but it looked like I was going to the supermarket instead of meeting my boyfriends parents. Everything was good, he family seems fine. They’re really hard on him about staying in school and getting a good job, so that’s good, at least he has the drive/push to get that stuff done.

I’ve been searching like made for a job lately to help me pay for college text books, and eventually get a car, so far I’ve had an interview at old navy and they said they’d call in a week, so I’ve still got five days before I hear any news, and then in two weeks I’ve got an interview at bath and body works, I went in today and spoke with the hiring manager, so hopefully that gained me some points, and then I’ve applied to just about everywhere else with a hiring sign. So I just have to wait and see what comes up. I’m praying for the old navy job though because I absolutely love that store. My whole house is filled with old navy stuff!

As for the whole dez thing, I’m over it, but he still wants to ‘talk’ about it, even though we have a million and one times, I guess he won’t think we’ve really talked about it until we’re friends again…anyway today I did some cleaning, just took some stuff out of my room that was his, because I feel, like there’s no point in having it now. One thing I couldn’t throw away though was a picture painting thing he gave me, I couldn’t destroy that because it was art, and not just a pic like the other stuff I tossed, so I was planning on just giving it away tomorrow instead, someone else can look at it. My room kinda has a different vibe to it


The one & only

DarkEmo

1 comment:

LiTTLE RED! said...

yay! viere is a good guy! his has good family! YES YES YES! I'm happy for you! and try those new ecstacy condoms from trojan!