Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to the same old routine

So summer is finally over and i have to head back to school on monday, so this is my last friday of the summer. since its t!he last week all my friends are busy doing preparations of working or baby sitting, when all i have to do is shopping. so now my next job is to find someone to head over to the mall with me.

My sis came back from the doctor the other day, she had a really really bad cold, she's always getting sick though so we're always worried about her (we being my parents and me) oh! and the book i had started from my last post i finish today, it was really good, supprisingly so, the ending was....just and ending, like, there wasnt really a conclusion, it just stops, know what i mean? but it was something to do the last few days during my free time.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: