Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day.... Second day =]

yesterday was my first day back to school. it was suppose to be monday, but because of tropical storm Fay, schools were closed for two days. i didn't write yesterday because i didn't really have much to say.

So far the year looks promising. Except that for one of my electives (Peer Counseling). The old teacher had passed away and now we have a new lady, thats not as fun. I'm trying to change it to HOSA because I do really need that class since I'm trying to work in the medical field and all. also for this semester i have Government & Economics, Anatomy & Physiology, and Exploratory Teaching. The last one is when you just walk around the school and help teachers. I chose it because it was easy....and I never actually thought they would give me that class, because it was all the way at the bottom of my list; we have to choose 8 classes that we wanted, and 4 extra just in case the others are full, and eplor. teach. was in my 4 extra; but its fun and an easy 'A' so I guess thats all that counts now ^_^

So I'm home now, munching on a poptart when i should be doing my homework and getting ready for my Anatomy test tomorrow... T_T yes thats right, on my third day of school i have a test

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: