Monday, August 11, 2008

Everything, Nothing

I do a lot of things during the day, and then most of the time i do nothing. Its the end of summer and so far what i do is wake up, take care of my sister, watch the Olympics, make sure my crazy grandma doesn't do anything crazy, have my best friend come over, work on a show we started then once he leaves, clean up, watch my sis again then go to sleep once everything is over... That even sounds tiering. then other times i just sleep all day, or go to the mall or just do regular teenage girl things.
This week though, has just been dead. Me and Dez (my best friend) got into a fight, like we always do, but this was over something so small and because of it he doesn't want to do the show that we do weekly. Hopefully it doesn't spiral into a vortex of doom and crash and burn. Then there is the fact that now my baby sister (ren) is sick and my parents are at this very moment taking her to the doctor.

On a lighter note though, school is starting back on the 18th, and it will be my last year. I got the classes that I'm taking but I'm not really happy with them so i have to get them changed once i get to school. Also i got a new book, from the twilight series (Breaking Dawn) i haven't started it yet but i will later tonight. Not very light for a lighter note, anyway my grandma is doing some crazy stuff and its kinda annoying so I'm out

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: