Monday, September 22, 2008

Learn from the past, Live in the present, Prepare for the future


I woke up this morning late, hot, and pissed. it was one of those nights -_-' not to mention, since I'm sick, it was a pretty rough sleep. i obviously stayed home today, I'm going over to the doctor to get that x-ray for this stupid TB thing. i was planning on heading over to my bffl house, since i haven't seen him in a few days. but if i leave now there's no way i can get back before 1, unless i do a drive by. so I'm just here taking care of my baby sister today, and doing a few things that i never got a chance to do over the weekend.

I think the thing with me and Dan is finally over, my three weeks of fun is finally at an end. He still hasn't called and i texted him on Saturday, i have enough guy friends to know what that means, so the only thing i can do for now, is forget it. sometimes i say its good that my first experience was so wild and out there, because next time, I'll know what not to do. =]

No comments: