Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Secret Life


So some of my friends have actually been reading my blog, constantly, and of course they want to talk about it. but i always feel strange sometimes, because at school, I've always been the innocent inexperienced, smart (people think I'm smart, but I'm not) nerd and I've always hated that role, plus my guy friends always look at me as 'one of the guys' and I've never liked that either, but somethings never change no matter what you do. So with Dan its different, he doesn't know much about me, and i don't know much about him. Everyone needs to restart every once in a while, and this is my secret life, somewhere i can be someone else, its still me, just the 'me' my friends never had a chance to see.

I have to go take some shots this morning, because the hospital I'm volunteering at doesn't want anyone to catch anything so we're all getting our vaccination shots today. I'm going with my friend Tee (she's a volunteer too) and then head back to school, a little late. she texted me if i wanted to go out to breakfast with her after we leave the hospital, =[ but i don't really have any money for that right now. i never got to text her back because i had fallen asleep really early last night, i had a busy day.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: