Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Kiss

I had my first kiss today....and it wasn't what I expected, not to mention, I wasn't expecting it. This is how it happened. Normally I go to ride my bike around the park three times a week (trying to get slim for homecoming and prom) and today I saw this cute guy, but I didn't really pay any attention to him because I wasn't there to pick up guys, so I kept riding, then going around again I saw him and we made eye contact, then the third time I saw him (this is a round track so we're going in circles) he called me over and I was like, 'hey, why not' you know? so I went over and we started talking (his name is Daniel and he's Spanish) he asked for my number but I wasn't sure so I just said I'll see you around and started riding again, later I saw him again riding and I had finally decided to give him my number, so I went over to him and he asked for a hug so I gave him one and then my number. after that he asked for a hug again and when I leaned in to give him one he totally busted in there (with a kiss) tongue and all! I was like a deer in head lights and didn't know what to do [this kinda stuff never happens to me] once I regained my senses, which was unfortunately a bit longer then I liked, I stepped back. He smiled and asked when he would see me again and I said sometime this week (which i shouldn't of said)... but i don't know, this was moving WAY to fast for me, especially for a girl whose never moved at all =/ . The kiss wasn't what I expected either, it was too sudden. Not anything like how I imagined my first kiss to be. To be honest I didn't know what was going on until his tongue was in my mouth >_<. If I do see him again (because even now I'm not sure) I'll have to draw some lines and say what can and cant be done, if he doesn't like that, then it wasn't ment to be... I feel really bad for letting it be that easy though =[ I wish I could have a second chance before any of this ever happened, I could either of not go out that day, or stepped back and set boundaries way before the face suck came on.

It feels good getting that off my chest

.....this is going to be one strange senior year, I can feel it

No comments: