Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Up Stairs

it seems as though someone up stair.....waaay up stairs, enjoys messing with me, the same day that i wrote the blog about the guy leaving me alone, he called -_-' i answered so that i could tell him i just want to be friends and yada yada. so after a LONG conversation trying to convince him, he finally complied, then yesterday i was supposed to go to the park, but i couldn't because i was working on a project, so i made sure to text him and let him know. he asked me if i was playing with him and just leading him on...those weren't his exact words, but you get the picture, and i told him no, and that i would defiantly see him on Tuesday (today) around the same time, which is in about over an hour from now. I'm somewhat excited about meeting him. i just have to stay true to my word and not sleep with him XD lol, because we can only be friends for now, no matter how much i want the extra benefits.

P.S.
wow! this is like my shortest blog ever! ^_^

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: