Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Annoyed With Myself


I've been really emotional lately.....the slightest thing sending me into a wave of emotions. to the point where i cry for the dumbest things or to the point where I'm so mad and angry that i start throwing things and ripping them apart, I even hurt myself, on accident. I'm not exactly sure what's making me act this way, but i do have a few ideas. these emotions spike so fast that even i don't see them coming.....its funny, just a few days ago i could have sworn it was the best time of my life, my blog use to be so up beat, drama filled, but up beat all the same, and now its just depressing. hopefully i can get out of this phase soon, its stressing me out. Unless I'm pregnant....or dying, only time will tell.

The one & only
DarkEmo

p.s. the next one will be happy, i swear.

No comments: