Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twist...What the Hell is wrong with me?


so the awkwardness with Jaime is somewhat gone, and Dan is attempting to be like a regular boyfriend, he asks about my family and how I'm doing blah blah blah, and even tries to throw in sex, but i stay strong and tell him not yet. so I'm going on day by day, not really making any plan for the future (relationship wise) and everything is good, a bit lacking but good. I don't know if i can change Dan to how i want him, but I've got nothing to lose by trying. Today i got in touch with a friend i haven't talked to in a really long time. So long that we both kinda forgot little tid-bits about each other, and it was like meeting her all over again. we got to know each other better, and then we started flirting, its not something i usually do, but it seemed so natural so i didn't even think twice about it. Then it got a bit more physical and well....it was my longest orgasm ever. the only thing i could say was "holy shit......"

The one & only
DarkEmo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! who are you sleeping with now?! so juicy!
-l.r.

Anonymous said...

D'ANDRA! I'M SO SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE, BUT DAN IS USING YOU FOR SEX! I KNOW HE'S YOUR FIRST BUT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME! WHY DO YOU THINK ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS HAVE YOU COME OVER? ARE THERE ANY REAL 'BOYFRIEND' THINGS THAT HE'S DONE FOR YOU?! JAMIE IS BETTER FOR YOU! AT LEAST YOU KNOW HE'S NOT USING YOU! HE KISSED YOU THE FIRST TIME HE MET YOU! WHICH MEANS HE HAS NO SELF CONTROL AND IF YOU TWO GET INTO A FIGHT YOU COULD GET HURT! OR WORSE GET KILLED! HAS HE EVER TAKEN AN STD TEST AND SHOWN YOU HIS RESULTS! HE COULD HAVE HIV AND 9 OTHER KIDS IN PUERTO RICO FOR ALL YOU KNOW!