Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday


I'm home and its Easter, so every where is closed, today is my mom's last day before she's goes out of town for work and we're doing nothing, so I'm talking with Sara. i told her about the web cam and we have a 'date' for later, its kinda weird because i don't really know what to expect, lol, but we've been talking for hours about nothing really and i like that. she knows just what to say to make me feel better (i kinda got into an argument with my dad in the middle of talking to Sara) and i feel like a different person when I talk with her....still somewhat me, but with nothing to fear. i guess that's what happens when u talk to someone online =D but i still cant help but wonder what would happen if she was in driving distance away =3 .....that's something to think about

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. even though we have so much going on, I'm trying not to get caught up in much, I've never really had a good history when it comes to relationships....sexual or not.

No comments: