Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Been a Long Time


Its been a real long time since I've made a blog. guess its because my life isn't as drama filled as it was before, and nothing really romantic going on....or crazy. Since my last post Dan tried to contact me again, but i told him i couldn't meet him and i think he finally got the point. I haven't spoken/texted him since. schools been really relaxed and i only have 1 month left until i graduate. my college plans are some what done. meaning I've already been accepted to a school and set up that I'm going, i just haven't picked out any of my classes yet. and the only person I'm flirting it up with is Sara, but its kinda frustrating that she's in Portugal now -_-' before we've just been writing each other but now she wants to start using a web cam XD lol but i don't know, maybe after i get to my goal weight =] I've been dieting and exercising and i just signed up for a new gym last week. i lost a lot so far, but my goal is to get a beach bod, one i can wear a 2 piece and not have to worry about how i look. so if i keep losing as fast as i have been already I'll be beach bod/web cam ready in no time =D haha!

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. I'm going to Jamaica over summer vacation, maybe i can convince Sara to fly over too =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a gym membership, then i'd be hot too!