Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sore and not in a good way


OK so its the day after my intense workout with my dad, and let me just say i almost died -_- he's been working out everyday for 20 years, so he's defiantly got the upper hand, but i cant get it into his head that this is my first day warming back into it...i felt like i was on the biggest loser and he was the chick, she's one of the meanest trainers, she doesn't even care if u throw up XD lol i have to get new shoes too because the ones i was working out in gave me some pretty bad sores ;-; and this morning i could barely put on my pants because my muscles are killing me....it even hurts to type XD he wanted me to come back and work out today, but i told him i needed a break -_- and I'm going tomorrow though...wish me luck

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. i finally got a new webcam =]

No comments: