Sunday, April 12, 2009

A surprise i could of waited for


Third blog of the day, and this is a good one, Easter Sunday is full of surprises. My best friends phone got cut off, so lately he's been calling me on random numbers, mostly his cousins, so I've come to recognize around the first four digest when i see it. after a day of anime and talking to Sara i was feeling pretty good about life and how smooth everything was going. the fact that I'm graduating soon, that I'm heading over seas during the summer, that i finally finished a very kick ass essay for my English class and that I've taken the initiative to start working out... so what I'm trying to get too is that, i just got a phone call, and the first few numbers looked familiar so i answered thinking it was Dez calling from his cousins phone. what surprised me the most was the fact that the voice that greeted my hello, was that of a very Hispanic man.... -_-' it was Daniel. He asked me why i haven't called in so long and if i lied about loving him and that he loves me and he wants to see me blah blah blah! I was so annoyed to begin with that he was the one on the phone that i wasn't being gentle at all "its because we're over, done" "i don't want to do this anymore" "how do you expect me to see you now after we haven't spoken in so long!" i said things like that, he's totally crazy, he even said he was going to kill himself! T_T I'm so tired of this guy, this is the guy who took my first everything. it was never suppose to turn out like this... i thought it would of been over from the first time.
He said he's going jogging tomorrow at the park and asked for me to meet him, i said no. Now I'm thinking that maybe i should go to straighten things out and let him know face to face that i don't want to see him anymore, but only if I'm with at least one friend...preferably three...any volunteers.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: