Sunday, June 7, 2009

Annoying Obsession


so summers been boring so far. the week was pretty hectic though since graduation and the fact that my aunt was visiting. her flight back home was yesterday so things are finally calming down again. Chloe and i kinda got into another fight again, but we're still together...i don't know why though. Some of the things she does are so irritating and sometimes she can be really annoying and incentive, but there are a few qualities that i do like about her...but note the fact that i used the word 'few'. i know we wont last long, and if it does then its because I'm too chicken to try and break up with her again. i don't know why relationships are always so hard for me...though the only real relationship I've ever been in was with her and Dan. Speaking of Dan he called me again today, but i missed the call and i didn't listen to the message he left. i don't want to get dragged into him again, because it was so hard for me to get out the first time. a few days ago a friend of mine asked me about him, if i missed him because i always talked about how great the sex was....but i don't. because we didn't really have that connection that most couples are suppose to have. it all seemed so ... forced, i guess, from my side and it wasn't what i was looking for. I'm not going to lie, there have been times when i was really horny and contemplated calling him, but i never did. On the note of my true love, she's in Cambodia, her flight was today and i cant help but worry if she's ok, or if her flight made it, or if she's getting a good rest. I'm praying that her time is amazing and that she's safe. i wish i could be with her, because i miss her. i went from seeing her everyday to none at all, with only our pictures to hold me over...its pretty pathetic, she'll be gone for two weeks.

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. as much as i tried to avoid this with my very soul, i ended up getting a twitter -_-' i update it constantly from my cell so you can stalk me, lol you should see the twitter box somewhere on the side. i update ALL THE TIME!

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

This Clover girl is just irritating to me. You don't love her and if she can't see it she stupied. Shes a call girl. Dan...wow he's really needs to stop. I guess he can't take a hint huh? I wonder if it just him or every guy is like that??? I hope everything works out for you. I mean you really desvere a happy ending to your love story.

L.V.