Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a Week!

so its been a pretty hectic week. Monday Chloe confessed that she cheated on me with an ex boyfriend after asking me if i was playing her. Tuesday i broke up with her, she cried, i felt like crap, and then Dan called me and wanted me to come back but i said no and said i was breaking his heart and he got a new number and wanted me to have it. and then finally today she called back and said that she cant stop calling me but doesn't want too at the same time. i know where she's coming from. She told me not to call her for a while to make it easier for her to get over me.... the whole thing was a bit weird but i said I'd do whatever to help her get over it, cuz i dont want anything bad to happen to her because she does have a few issues, normal stuff though. and on top of all this emotional stress i've been going to graduation rehersal yesterday and today and then tomorrow is the actual graduation. i'm kinda freaked and excited about the whole thing, and i can tell my parents are finally starting to realize that i'm growing up. me and chloe are just friends now, or atleast trying to be and i'm trying to make my move on Bridget but i just get way to nervous and cant even make constant eye contact, the people who know are giving me mixed reactions on the situation with her, but my problem is i always stay back and let things flow but nothing will ever goes my way because i dont do anything, so i'm going to try, so that i'll have nothing to look back on and say "i could of.." or something. so i'm kinda losing my train of thought now, so i'll write something after graduation.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: