Monday, June 15, 2009

Jumbled Thoughts


I haven't updated in a while because one, I've been brooding over Bridget and two, I haven't really been able to put my thoughts into words. The first official week of summer is over and everything's ok, though i still can't get that one person out of my head because everything reminds me of her, though your all probably annoyed with hearing about my hopeless romance. Right now I'm still with Chloe, I'm trying to see if she'll break up with me this time but she doesn't seem like that kind of person -_- unfortunately. But she does say I make her feel like a little kid because I'm older and more experienced I always say things like "maybe when you're older you'll get it" so hopefully that's working a nerve. i know this blog is pretty short, but i still cant put everything into words...and then the things i do want to talk about is an old subject and boring to you guys =/ hope your keeping up with my twitter =]

I'd be happy if she would just let me hold her hand. Our fingers interlaced and I'd lightly press my lips to the back of her palm expressing my compassion, and loyalty....

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Little RED! said...

darkemo......
you know how i moved to HOMOsassa, and i hate it here.
well, there was this REALLY hot guy and i think he so FINE! and now i really hate myself for not talking to him in class and at least being his friend.....
I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH HIM SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!!
but, i think the both of us will get over this.....
and update your blog more DAMMIT!