Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is it? or Isn't it?


I told my best friend Dez that i had sex with one night stand Dan because i don't.....i don't keep much secrets from him, but I'm a bit irritated at the fact that now that i told him, that's all he talks about, that and more sex, even though i told him i didn't want to talk about it (its an experience i don't really want to relive) but he says he's happy that there is finally someone he can talk to about this kinda stuff, but is it really ok when the other person is really uncomfortable with it? I don't want to talk about it because sex, and most of my personal life isn't really something i like to tell my friends about in great detail, and this is my first time, I don't want to share it like a huge spectacle, even though i wrote it in a blog and many people can read it, its people i don't know, and i would never have to look into their faces and see their judgment, its my way of telling someone and still being free of the ridicule.....I just hope he understands how much i really don't want to talk about it, and for him to pretend like it never happened in the first place.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: