Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Overworked


I feel so overworked and stressed out lately, even though I've just been telling everyone that school is fine, its kinda hectic. For example, today alone my schedule in school was, study for economic test, get new student I.D. card, head over to guidance councilor for college meeting (only to find out she wasn't there) see the teacher supervisor for the Cougar Pals club, head over and tutor underclassmen in math for peer counseling, take the HOSA chapter 2 test, head over to Anatomy class and finish movie project, only to get another project due on Friday, and FINALLY go to a HOSA meeting after school. -_-' then for homework i have to read chapter 10 and 11 plus finish a packet for the test i have in Econimic's class tomorrow, and i had to study for the Anatomy test i have to take tomorrow as well...its just a lot of stuff to do in just one day and still have time to do anything else. I'm just hoping the week goes by fast so i can get to the weekend....but then again i have classes on Saturdays (only 2 hours) and on Sundays my mom drags me to church most times. it feels like i have no time for myself during the week, that there is always something to do!

Besides that Tee is trying to get me to go on a double date with her Saturday night, because a guy asked her out and she wants to go, but not by herself....-_-' she's always like this. she told me to ask Dan if he wants to come, but i don't know....he doesn't really seem like the movie type, but i promised her that i would still call him tomorrow and ask him anyway, and if he doesn't answer/says no, there's always Steve, if he's out too, then Tee is s.o.o.l. shit out of luck.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: