Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rock Star


I haven't made a blog in a while, i guess i was waiting for something to write about, but some people started to complain (they know who they are!) so I'm making one today on my day off. I haven't heard anything from Dan since Wednesday (of last week) so i want to say its over, but you know how he has a tendency to call right when i think it is. As for In a band Steve, we still talk a lot, and we were suppose to go to the movies this Friday, but he has a meeting with an entertainment director or whatever and has to do a recording with his band. it sucks that he cant come, but I'm happy that his band is getting more popular so there's pros and cons to the situation. Maybe next time we can hang out or one day i can go to one of his recording sessions ^_^ lol......I hope he doesn't think I'm using him because he's famous XD

as for school right now, I've been kept kinda busy with college applications and keeping my grades up. the grades part is easy, but the college applications process is expensive =[

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Retro Ranger said...

tha pic is hella funny