Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off Topic


Sometimes i write....a lot, and i've made poems, short stories, and recently i've just finished my very first book. i was really excited and asked my friends to read it (it took some time, because one of them is a VERY slow reader) lol, but i finally got it done. I'm telling you all this because, last night i finally got my book published! but for now it can only be ordered online, but hey, thats a start =] I'm trying to tell everyone about it so i can make some sales XD lol, here's the summary on the back:

This is Amy's last chance to visit her family before finishing her internship in Manhattan, but her holiday break unfortunately turns into a struggle to keep things, or a certain someone, from tearing her and someone she cares about apart.


its only $8.05, and if you want it just click this link

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.


The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: