Sunday, October 19, 2008

It all started with a kiss


The title is kinda my opening line, because that IS how everything started out with one night stand Dan. the first day i met him he kissed me, my first kiss and then a chain of events happened after which led to the sex. all within the time span of 2 months. so I've had both of my first times with this one man. I've had time to clear my head and actually think about everything, its still somewhat embarrassing, but it WAS my first time. I'm a bit more relaxed by the whole thought and its not as mortifying as it originally was (my best friend calls this the 'first kiss' affect) because when i had my first kiss, i was freaked out, but after a day or two i found myself actually dreaming about it. I think i have changed a bit. i cant really explain, but I'm a bit more.... Its kinda like if you've been planning to go to Disney your whole life, but when you do get there, afterwords all you can say is 'that's it?' It wasn't bad, its just that it wasn't as great as everyone hyped it up to be. so the feeling you get at that moment, is how i feel now. Dan didn't call today, but, last night i told him not to call unless he found a better place for us.....the place last night wasn't that great.... I guess I'm kinda using him for his body until i find something new, kinda slutty, but it's true. I'm still talking to in a band Steve, I'm planing on maybe asking him to the movies next week or something, just to hang out in person instead of just talking online. hopefully this works out and i can finally have something normal in my life.

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

LydiaCharmaine said...

crazy insane dudeeeeeee woahhh