Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Big 100


So Veir came over today again and we just hung out and watched tv, after a while we went to my room again, but just to lay down, I was really tired and he was really into the history channel, lol. We talked about yesterday and then talked about me going on 'the pill' it was really weird, but since we are together these are the kinda stuff you have to talk about eventually. And then after talking I fell asleep in his arms and he fell asleep next to me. That was my first time falling asleep on someone, because I'm always so conscious and stiff about not moving -_-' but with him I just relaxed and dozed off. He had to leave at around 8 because it was his turn to cook dinner at his house. He lives with his brother and his two close friends are always dropping by unannounced too. I really like him, and I like spending time with him. I've never spent time with Dan like this, that's why I didn't really understand why he said he loved me, and I can understand it...but don't 100% believe it when Veir tells me. The longer I'm with him the longer I want us to work out. My mom doesn't really like the fact that he's here so often, and there are somethings that she doesn't like about him. I usually take whatever she says close to heart, but this time I'm trying to just ignore it, because there are lots of relationships where the parents don't like the person, but they are still together and it works out. I'm just hoping that as time goes on she'll dislike him less. Oh and before he left he gave me a huge handful of condoms, he said his boss gave them too him (he does work at publix!) I was a bit surprised, and I guess he could tell because he then said “Well, its better to be safe” and then he looked away shyly, lol, I just tossed them in my night stand and laughed.


The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. This is my 100th blog...hence the title =]

2 comments:

Little Red said...

WOW! HUNDRED BLOGS!
i have bad news,
hot guy read my message that i sent him,
but he didn't respond.
i think i need to lose weight fast,
and weasel my way into his life somehow!

p.s. both the man & the woman should have the self responsibility to have protection!

L.V. said...

...Two months....Anyway, I do believe you should go on the pill. It'll help to portect you againt supersperm. I'm so happy that your happy with this guy. He has a "few" flaws, but not everyone is like I. Just be safe and I can't wait to meet him.

~L.V.