Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Feel Better


So Veir called me tonight and said that he missed me and that he was sorry he hasn't called in four days, and that he's going to try and come over tomorrow before work to see me. I asked him where the hell he's been and he told me that someone broke into his house friday night and since then he's been trying to fix the window (that they broke in from) and get the place back together. so i accepted that as an excuse, because it only happened once, he said he even tried to come to my house today for the party that we were suppose to go to, but by the time he got on his way it was too late so he just went home and called me instead. I was so happy that he called and that my over reaction and negative thinking was just in my head and that nothing bad really happened to him. I really did miss him, and i never really realized it until now, i'm excited to see him tomorrow. This whole week i was angry at him and worried about him at the same time. My mom and Dez are saying its young love, but i don't really think we're in love, but i guess everything looks different from the outside. My mom also said i put my whole heart into it too...so here's my question, Is it wrong to put your all into a relationship? Or should you cut down and keep your heart inside where it belongs?

The one & only
DarkEmo

I can finally go to sleep without being pissed! =] Oh! and i start birth controle this weekend... i'm scared! >_<

1 comment:

Little Red said...

it's perfectly ok to put your whole heart into the relationship. it's ok to feel scared when you really like someone, just trust that they know what they're doing, and take time in the relationship. i think people fall in love when they least expect it, so enjoy the time that you have with them because you never know when it's gonna end, even if it feels infinite.

dee is falling in love! how cute!