Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sore & Tired & Sore


So apparently me and my boyfriend went out tonight...that's right ladies and gentlemen, darkemo actually has a normal boyfriend. So anyway we went out to the drive in. I left the house at 11:30 and just walked in and its 5:23am. Let me start from earlier in the day. My dad promised to let me borrow his friends car for the day, but he didn't have time to bring it so i ended up getting the car at around 9. i started getting ready for my date at 11, and headed out by 11:30 where i met up with V. we then drove to the drive in movies and watched the ugly truth. it was pretty funny, but about half way through the car battery died so we couldn't hear the movie (at drive in's you listen to the movie on the radio! My first time going as you can see) so we just 'cuddled' as lame as that term sounds in the back and after the movie someone finally gave our battery a jump, them after the movie we drove down to the gas station, because i was thirsty, and then went to this secluded park and sat in the car and just talked, after that, i wont go into detail but lets just say, the windows fogged up, my lip looks like i was stung by a bee -_- (totally unexpected) and i got my first hicky(sp?)....which hurts like hell! Then we almost had sex (many times that night actually) but i stopped it just in the nick of time! >=D and good news girls! he's bigger then Jamie and Dan ;-; (i'm crying because know I'm going to be in world of hurt when we do, do it for the first time. finally when i couldn't anymore of him hitting all weak spots i decided it was time to go. A few words were exchanged but i'm too tired actually explain and a bit sore

The one & only
DarkEmo

i'm staying true to my word to take it slow or at least slower then Dan >=D

No comments: