Monday, August 3, 2009

Didn't Wait....Damn


Vier came over today and we talked and watched tv for a while in the living room, and then we moved to my room and just talked for a while, then we started making out and things got a bit intense and we started the process of having sex. This time with a condom so i didnt really have any objections. What i was worried about was right though. It hurt like hell when he first went in, to the point where i actually jumped back (as much as i could though since i was laying down) and let out a pained moan. He said "I'm sorry baby" and started going slower. we didnt really get to finish though because he had to go to work at 4 and when he saw it was already after four he had to race and get dressed, it was kinda funny because i've never seen him lose his cool before. Before he left he said he'll call later, and asked me to pray that his boss wont fire him, haha. What took me by surprise though is that after the sex i saw that i was bleeding a little, and i was in pain after too when i walked around or used the bathroom. I asked my cousin about it because she's a sex expert and she said it was because he was big and just tell him to go slower next time. I hope my body gets use to it, because that first initial blow was pretty painful -_- but after it did get better. I'm also hoping that this relationship lasts long too. I'm a little irritated that i didnt stay true to my word of waiting two months. btw, he gave me another hicky...i think thats his thing or something

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

So yeah...two months huh?

~L.V.