Monday, August 10, 2009

Paranoia


I haven't heard from Veir since Friday usually he calls everyday or just shows up. Because of my bad history with relationships i cant help but think the worst and I'm racked with paranoia and jealousy. My mom can even tell that somethings wrong with me. I keep thinking, is it over? is our relationship done before it really started? Is he with someone else? am i that boring?! and I'm just going to the extreme with these questions and I'm pacing and i keep checking the door every few minutes because he never really knocked that hard so i keep thinking I'm going to miss him if he does show up. and i feel like I'm going crazy, plus we had plans to go to my friends birthday party tomorrow and i don't know what I'd do if he doesn't show! And I'm not about to stop by his job because that's going to look so insane ;-; i don't know what to do! I was so happy that i actually found something real and something that looked like it would last and someone i could tell my friends about. We had sex, and he met my parents and we went on dates and he told me about his hopes and dreams, isn't that what normal people do? Do they just stop talking to someone just like that without even a hint or a signal, when i never even did anything wrong? or was everything he did this last month just an act? and if it was why did he stick around so long after, was it just to mess with me? or is this all in my head and I'm actually losing it....i think I'm turning into one of those crazy girlfriends...I'd never say any of this out loud, but i needed to get it off my chest -_- another bump in the road that i call my life

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Little Red said...

whoa girl! take a chill pill! it's like he's your favorite brand of heroine and you're an addict going through withdrawal!