Friday, July 31, 2009

No Straight Line To Be Found


So i woke up kinda groggy this morning, i had went to bed late the night before and still had to wake up early this morning to watch my sister. Then during breakfast i got a call from V, he asked if he could come over today and i said no at first because i wasn't really in the mood to see anyone or to be a host or whatever, but he was really insistent and i just gave up and said yes. When he got here later we watched some tv while Ren played around the house. It was different from all the other time's he's been over, and it sounds kinda dumb explaining it in words, but when he was about to leave (He has work today) he said he needed to tell me something and its been bothering him for some time now, so i laid there and waited for him to continue (I was laying on the couch and he was resting against my legs on the floor) First he asked me if i was a virgin and i told him straight up that i wasn't. and then after talking about that for a while he told me that he has kids O_O *shocked* but they live with there mom on the island where he was born. I was kinda shocked at first, but it didn't change how i felt about him. He's a really nice guy....though his car situation is like a thorn in my side -_- but besides that he's great! My friend told me to dumb him, but i cant dumb him because of that! if i had a kid and a guy i was dating dumped me for that I'd feel like shit. So I'm thinking that he was probably so insistent on coming over to tell me that. and it seemed like he was having a hard time letting it out too.

Also when we were talking about the virgin thing he said that he thought i was one and he knows how girls are sensitive about that sorta thing so that's why he was going so easy and taking everything so slow, so now i;m worried if he's going to try and jump my bones now that he knows its not my first time -_-' i hope not, because as much as i would want to sleep with him i want to take things slow because I'm looking for something serious....nothing involving wedding bells but not random play either....know what i mean?

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Little Red said...

ok, so my best friend used to like a guy and he had kids. but he's a very caring father. i think he's one of those romeos that think that whoever they're dating, they'll be with forever. i mean, he seems to be doing a good job of wooing you, but figure out if he's a part of his kids lives. if he talks to them, and gives them presents, then he's a decent guy. but if he hasn't spoken to his baby mama, he's not very caring.