Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cross Roads


so its after the holidays, thanks for the few comments that were left btw, and LV, I've tried that and the list is pretty short...on both sides XD lol. as for whats been up for the last few days, a few family members have been staying over so i haven't had my computer in a wile (hence the lack of blogs) on Christmas Dan called to wish my happy holiday's, i wasn't really thinking he would but it was a good thought. I was at a party at the time and he could hear the music, he asked if i could come over after the party but i told him i couldn't because i was with family, and then that i wouldn't be free until Sunday, so he asked me to see him next week, kinda made me promise that i would. when i had finally made my mind to end things with Jamie and work my way off of Dan eventually, Jamie called me today, on my house number when i never gave it to him, it was weird because i wasn't expecting it (no one knows my house number except my best friend, everyone else calls my cell) and he wanted to know when prom was and how much it was because he got a free limo that we could use. guess i cant ditch him yet, especially if he's going to prom with me! =]

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. Thanks for the comments guys ^_^ i really enjoyed them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, well I guess that the best choice. I mean are you trying to protect yourself from getting hurt by Jamie? I mean through out the post you two sounded really cute together. Well you speak of having a BF but it seem like your kinda running away from Dan when hes offering this comitment to you but your turning him down. Is he just not your type or do you not see a future with him?

L.V.