Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prostitues and Stars


Yesterday my neighbor offered me $200 to sleep with him. I told him no. the only time I've ever seen this guy was when i get home or when i go check the mail. He gives me the creeps because he's always there, watching. He told me this sob story once that his wife cant have kids and he really wants some, even though no one in the neighborhood has ever seen his wife. I'm mad that he though I'd say yes to that....do i look like a whore?

I realize that i barley talk about school. I'm mean, this is a blog about an average teen, who happens to go to school. but that's not what people want to read, they want to read about sex and lies, wishing that they could be stars, when the stars are wishing they could be on-lookers. I'm not saying that I'm a star, but sometimes i do wish that this could go back to normal, sometimes i wonder what everything would be like if i never went to that park all those months ago. I'd never been kissed, i would still be a virgin, I'd still see Jamie as that underclassmen who just happened to be my friend. I never dreamed of being with him, let alone sleeping with him. before all of this he was my dorky friend, and i was just a dorky girl. Dan's kiss seemed to have changed my whole life...

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. Btw, i want you guys to start leaving comments, i really would like to know what you think, and you don't have to be a member of blogger to leave a comment, which is awesome =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, tHat pretty deep! I can't believe some loser would offer you 200$ to sleep with him. He must have issue. I mean didn't he and his "wife" ever her about adoption. So the Dan saga seem like it wrapping up. Do you think he would suck as a boyfriend or that hes to old. Maybe you should make a list about the pro's and con's about both of them. Maybe that will help you on who you shoul pick! Good Luck, DarkEmo

L.V.

Anonymous said...

i think dan was the plot twist in your life
:D

L.R.