Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Spontaneous


so its been a really long week... and its only Tuesday. the new year is starting in just a few days and Dan called me today, I'm meeting him on Thursday, because I'm kinda busy the tomorrow, after i got off the phone with him though i realized what made me so disconnected from him and so interested in Jamie. Me and Dan always plan out when we "meet up" and then Jamie was spontaneous. i didn't go to that party thinking that i was going to sleep with him that day, but every time i see Dan i know that we're going to have sex. I like to be surprised.

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie and Dan needs a peice of eachother you know! Maybe if you talk how you feel with Dan then he can change. Are you sure the Jamie saga is over? You sound over him but I don't think you are.

L.V.