Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pass Time


so I'm in school now (Anatomy & Physiology class) so i thought I'd do a short blog. I'm suppose to go over to Dan's place today, but i think I'll just skip it, i;m not really in the mood for all that, plus i'm really close to beating god of war which my friend let me borrow, so i want to get some serious gameing time on XD lol, thats not the only reason why i'm not going over though. My really close friend (so close i call her family) is coming up from bahama's to spend time over the holiday with me. She somewhat knows about what is happening but not the whole story so it'll be someone else for me to talk to, i know that i'm not going to be seeing anyone that week because it'll just be our time to hang out and think about everything. I'm still confused on some of my feelings right now, i guess i'm just really craving a real relationship with someone instead of what i do have with Jamie and Danel.

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: