Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Secret Sexy Santa


So once again, here is another blog. Tomorrow is Secret Santa for our drama club, and i pulled Jamie's name, and apparently i had his name last year too (he reminded me a few days ago that i did) and i was thinking, wow, what a coincidence, but any way, i got him two really nice shirts. I hope he likes them, because that's all i could get at last minute, and i just happened to be at the store at the time too XD lol, besides that i've been discussing my options with my round table, people who i talk to about my sextual life....in detail. And some of them think i should dump Dan and go for Jamie, others thinks i should forget about Jamie and go for Dan, and then the rest say i should just forget about them both. It's easier for me to forget about Dan after a couple of days, but not Jamie, because i see him EVERYDAY, but i was considering doing just that (forgetting them both) i'm just waiting for the right time to tell Dan, that i think we should stop what we're doing and start seeing other people. I never really gave him a chance though, now that i think about it. with him, its always been about sex, and i've never given him the time of day to actually learn more about him and get to know his personality....maybe i should.....but that requiers lots of work. I do want to sleep with Jamie again because he's so convenently there, and he's my same age, so that helps too, but who knows where thats going. Today during lunch we were all talking about sex, i came in a bit late though because i was helping out a teacher, and they asked for people to raise there hand if the weren't a virgin, and of course jamie and i raised our hands, along with some others, and when the next question was how many partners have you had, he put up one finger and i put up two. My friend said (later of course) that when Jamie saw my hand he looked like 'wtf?" or whatever....i guess he thought he was my only one. its good to see a reaction out of him >=3 I'm trying to get him jealous. lol, I'm playing with this boys head....both of them XD

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he put up one finger and you put up two?! LOL! hahahaha!