Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sex sex and more sex


It's been a long time since I've made a blog, mostly because i didn't want a certain someone to read it....but why make a blog if no one can read it? any way, a lot has happened since my last blog. I wanted to become friends with benefits with one of my friends Jamie and we talked about it and he said sure. i was so happy ^_^ then a few weeks later we were both at a party and i got really drunk and high.....and we slept together that night. it was his first time and my first was with Dan, so i didn't have that pressure on me. it didn't last very long but it was good, less rough (Dan was rough). and then the next time we saw each other was kinda awkward. we talked about it and i asked if what happened that night was a one time thing, and he said "i don't know, maybe" and we were still close friends, some days even closer, but we haven't had sex again. it was driving me crazy because i wanted too, but i didn't know how he felt....or i didn't want to know because i was afraid of what i might hear. Dan's been calling again for the past week and now I'm using him to keep my mind off of Jamie, i think the reason why he's affecting me so much is because we were friends before. I've been going to Dan's house every now and then and we're very successful with the no strings attached relationship and i wish it could be like that with Jamie, a fuck with no emotions. My best friend is calling me a sex addict though because I've just lost my virginity and I've had more sex then him who lost it before me. i don't think I'm an addict because I'm not tossing it at everyone, but i do love a persons touch better and my hormones are at a high, this is just one way to calm them down =] one very fun way. I'm running low on condoms though, so I've got to get some more, Dan's always going through more than one, and I've got to start talking birth control just to be on the safe side. My mom found out that i slept with Jamie, but she thinks he was my first and that it was the only time I've had sex.... but that's far from the truth.

No comments: