Sunday, December 21, 2008

Waterfalls


so everything in my love life....or lack of one has been the same. i use the phrase 'lack of' because no one is really loving anyone in my little triangle of confusion. I haven't taken any one's advice on what to do with the guys and have just let everything stay the same and float along the current. Hopefully that current doesn't take me towards a raging waterfall. I'm almost done with school and i still don't know what i want to do, with either of them, or if i even have a future with them, meaning will i officially start dating, not marry and have 10 kids. Jamie and I myspace a lot more then before all of this started and Dan still calls every now and then. Some days i say i want to break it off with him because it's too much of a hassle, and then other days i say to myself 'wtf?! this is some [let me choose my words wisely]...interesting sex that ur giving up!' that's not really what i say, but in the end i do talk myself out of giving up on him, and then i go see him. and then with Jamie, it doesn't seem that platonic most days and then others its like he does a complete 360 and its as though............well you know where I'm heading with this. I just wish life was much simpler, like back when you were a kid and all you had to worry about was cooties and making good grades. Life of an average teenager is hard T_T

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: