Sunday, January 25, 2009

Aftermath


so its been a few days since i ended it with Dan and i have to admit that i do miss him. He was serious about the 'call everyday' thing though and has even tried to call me on different numbers so i wouldn't know it was him. i know that if i answer I'll get sucked up into this whole thing again, so I'm trying to stay calm and not answer...sometimes i get freaked out though, wondering if he'll turn into one of those crazy ex-boyfriend killers, the 'if i cant have you, no one will' syndrome......i hope not, hopefully he'll give up and stop calling, he even calls in the morning too while I'm at school, which he never use to do. I'm trying to take everything easy, because i feel liked i raced into this way to fast, so after i clear my head and try to start my life over, I'll finally be able to have a normal relationship, but this time i wont rush it, I'll just go with the flow, no matter how slow the current is. I wonder if there will be more drama or not in my life? Jamie is still here and i do have feelings for him, but i try not to get excited when something happens because i don't want to be let down again, so if anything is more steady, or if anything BIG happens between us, I'll let you know. He's still going to prom with me though =]

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: