Saturday, January 3, 2009

Best Sex Ever


Great post for the new year! ^_^ So I was suppose to meet Dan on Thursday, but i didn't really feel like going so i ditched him XD lol, but he called and we rescheduled to today, he works on Saturdays so i had to go over in the morning before he had to leave, and it was the best sex we've ever had! mostly when ever we have sex, he normally just goes in and out and after i still need more. but today, it was all about me, and he took his time, it was amazing! it was hours ago but I'm still imagining and feeling it. I talked to my friend dez about it and he said he probably changed because the night before he (Dan) had called me and we we're talking about sex, i kinda sorta told him he had an average penis, even though he's a bit small, because he asked me if he was big and i didnt want to flat out lie to him, it never occurred to me that, that could be it. Dez also said that Dan had a lot of energy since it was before work when we usually meet up after work. but what ever the reason was, i hope he keeps up the good work, because he knows how to use it, hence size doesn't always matter, just how you use the tools......shame it couldn't of been Jamie though.....

The one & only
DarkEmo

No comments: