Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lie to Make Him Feel





so Dan's still calling and its really bothering me, seeing as i'm trying to forget about him. My best friend said i should go back with him, because he really cares, but is it really ok for me to be with someone i don't love? i thought of all people he would understand, because of the relationship problems he himself is having, i thought he would get that if i don't want to be with a person i'm not going to struggle to pretend that i care, i wont waste Dan's time on something that will never happen, and its like my friend wants me to lie to Dan, and to myself. all this is even harder then just going with him, but i've got to stick to it. I have a trip that i'm going on with some friends on Friday and we have to get our own rides there so i just asked Jamie if i could car pool with him and he said sure. so hopefully everything goes good then ^_^ and i hope the trip is good as well. all of my other friends are starting to have their own relationship problems now and it's weird seeing the same emotions that i had (well some of them) from another persons point of view. I hope everything goes ok with Jamie, i'm trying not to get too worked up though even though some things people are telling me is giving me false hope.....

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Jamie saga has returned! I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited about this new chapter in the story....blog....yes blog. I can't believe you and Dan are over, but i guess great sex does build a relnship. Yep.

L.V