Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Alienation


So apparently, all i had to do to get Jamie to actually be a bit interested was to ignore him. The last two days i didn't pay any attention to him, basically pretended that he didn't exist and ever since he's been all over me, and follows me around in lunch (not stalkerish follow though) and its just ironic....and funny, that when you don't show a guy any interest is when he wants to actually start bugging you. its stupid, I've officially given him a theme song too, hot & cold by Kattie Perry or whatever her name is, because he's just like that, one minute he's cold and when i forget about him he's hot XD lol, but if me alienating him has gotten me this far, i think I'll keep it up and play hard to get, because if he's really interested then he may make a move, and if not, then i wont care, because I've already forgotten about him and not even that interested in the whole "us" thing any more because I've got someone else on the side, and my mind is busy with my new years resolution, which i have been sticking to so far....hopefully i wont waiver. Jamie is the youngest one of the both and he's probably a bit immature with this whole thing (he's even younger then me) and so you've got to expect him to be a bit slow in his reactions when it comes to confronting people of the opposite sex......wow, sometimes i feel like all i talk about is either Jamie or Dan...and maybe a little bit of Steve, who just happens to of raised from the dead and started talking to me again ^_^

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The return Of IN A BAND STEVE!!! The drama never stops!
~L.V.