Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slaker!





I'm so horny T_T i haven't had sex since 'the greatest sex ever' blog and I'm totally going through the symptoms of cutting back, like don't get me wrong, Dan is still in the picture and he calls every day, but his work schedule has been changed up, and its harder for him to see me, he called me about 3 different times yesterday and the last time i missed his call =/ so i didn't get to talk to him in the night. one thing he likes to do though which sucks since i cant see him is to talk dirty on the phone >_< and its always in the strangest places! its so sexually frustrating!! he's like a can of pringles, once you pop you just cant stop!! lol! XD and if you haven't guessed, me and Dan are kinda official now, but for all the Jamie fans out there, he's still in the picture, but I'm not trying to pursue a relationship from him, because he doesn't really know what he wants and i guess since i was his first he wants to test out some more options. but i wouldn't mind sleeping with him again, teach him some new tricks...hopefully he lasts longer =D lmao!!! i feel like I'm cheating on Dan when i say things like that, but as long as i don't do it wile we're together, then I'm fine. I never thought we'd be together this long, when i first met Dan i thought he was going to be a one night stand, and it even seemed like that for a wile, but it seems like he's really sincere. Hopefully i wont go into this thing thinking about sunshine and stars, just to get chewed up and spit out. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt....wile still keeping my distance at the same time, smart way, i hope. Its not as hard for me to say i love you as it use to be....

The one & only
DarkEmo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Let me tell you, I was hooked from the first line. I'm so happy for you Darkemo! You give normal girls like me hope to find a person that I can fall for. I can't wait to read blogs about how you and Dan love life evolve. So I think you should start doing couple things with him, you know like going on dates and stuff.

Love your blog

~L.V.

Anonymous said...

i wish i were having sex! ARGH! with a hot guy...but still! i wish i were having sex!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!