Friday, July 24, 2009

Fake out Make out


So V called me and said he needed to talk to me after work, and that he couldn't say it last night because all his friends were around. So the whole afternoon i was thinking about what the hell he wanted to talk about and how i was going to react to each scenario...but with all my guessing i didn't even come close to what he actually wanted. I showed up at where we were suppose to meet and we sat in the car for a while, just talking, and then silence, and then some laughing. Then he said he wanted me to meet his mom, and he wants to meet mine....he couldn't really say that in front of all his 'homeboys' i guess. I was like sure, what do i have to lose right? and then he asked me to kiss him, but i was kinda nervous because I'm not a very good kisser. but he said its ok, and i did, and we kinda sorta made out, after he said that he's a romancer and that he'll wait for me no matter how long (I think he meant by sex) and then before he left he kissed my hand and said i love you....is this a bad sign, or did i end up with a really emotional/sensitive guy? I wonder where we'd go from here???

The one & only
DarkEmo

btw it was so hot in the car and he said "Man, if it wasn't so hot I'd be all over you" also he bit my lip while we made out....does that signal a freak?

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

Wow! The room Just got hot. Listen, the fact that he want to take his time and woo you is such a good thing. I'm so happy that you found a "normal" per son to be with. and as for his last line, I'm not going to lie, kinda freaky!
But who doesn't love a good freak?

~L.V.