Monday, July 27, 2009

Unexpected Day


So V kept telling me that he was coming over on Monday and i never quite believed it. and just tossed it off and thought something was going to come up and he'd have to cancel. Things did keep coming up, but he still made it over here.....and i was a bit surprised, so much so that i was still wearing my pj short shorts and a tank top, with somewhat bed head going on XD lol, i know, sexy! we watched tv in my room for a while and he fell asleep on my bed >_< *fan girl squeal* and then later when Ren woke up (she was taking a nap when he came) we hung out in the living room watching ren play, finally my parents came home and introductions where tossed around and finally we went downstairs and talked, just the two of us, and we got to learn more about each other, its was ok, and there was quiet moments, but then we're both quiet people, and in the end when i bid him farewell he kissed me in the elevator...where there's a camera!!! >_< i felt like i didn't know what i was doing though (With the kissing) but it was ok, he's good at taking the lead. and then he rode it back up with me and i went home, and he left....it was a kinda boring day, but i liked the ending. My mom said he's not really my type. and the thing is, he isn't compared to all the guys that I've liked before he's different....but maybe this can work, he's a really nice guy, and he's willing to take it slow, and he's ok with my nerdy skills....He's going to be done with college in two months...and I'm starting in a month...will school get in the way of anything? and can i really have sex with him?? and how long is too long for a guy to wait?!?!? so many questions so little time!

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. He said he's stop by tomorrow before work to say hey...

1 comment:

Little Red said...

i knew a girl at creek who waited a year and her boyfriend didn't mind. but as a personal rule of thumb, i'd say 3 months is too long.