Monday, July 6, 2009

The Story of supermarket guy...and a little extra


yesterday i had to go to the market to pick up a few things with my mom, and i saw supermarket guy there again. he called me over and said that he didn't remember all the numbers i gave him and this time he had his cell phone so he asked me for my number again, so i might get a call this weekend, but I'm going to Jamaica next week so the timing of everything is pretty bad. my mom said he looks like a humble guy and i think he seems kind of shy, that's a bit of a plus to me because i cant stand guys who are cocky. So here's his description, he's a little taller then me, same skin color, light brown, and has really low cut hair. he's not skinny but not fat either, so he's right in the middle. and when he smiles his eyes gets all squinty, lol. i don't know what can come from this, but i cant help but think that at least it feels a bit normal. all my previous relationships have been pretty crazy and out there -_-' but speaking of previous relationships, Chloe called me last night but i was sleeping and then she sent me a text, which i didn't see until this morning and this is what it said:
"Hey i think we should break up. I'm sorry i love ya still i just think you deserve better. write me, don't text back"
so its finally over, i said I'd call her later just to make sure, even though that text sounds a bit like BS but i don't really care enough to argue. so its another string tied off in my life, i still have to get rid of Dan though, who's still calling me, and I'm a bit connected to him because he is the guy who took my virginity, but, i don't really see anything good coming from dating him, so that's why I'm trying to get out of it so bad. then there's the Bridget thing....i still love her....but I'm trying to keep my distance for now and then talk back to her once school starts back, its some stupid plan of mine to try and stay away long enough for her to miss me (though i doubt she will) and then jump back in and we'll be best friends and then hopefully escalate from there XD i know, only a hopeless romantic would think something like that would really work...any way, if i do call back Chloe and anything interesting happens I'll make sure to blog about it

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

...Daaaaaaaaamn! Supermarket man for the win!!!! I so glad you got his number girl! He dosn't sound half bad either! I have nothing to say about that wanton girl of yours. I mean. I could have sworn you two broke up twenty posts ago! I guess "she" Hhd to make it offical. Dan...that is all. I can't wayt to see the the Supermarket man saga unfold!

Team SUPERMARKET MAN!

~L.V.