Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rejoice


Chole and I finally broke up (again) It was like a roller coaster, but i know this is the final time, first she was sad, then mad and then her and her cousin kept calling my phone and texting me dumb messages through the night. i just sat back and basked in the glory of how stupid they were =] i told her she was acting childish and some of the comments she made, made her sound like she was 2 (She's nowhere near that so no one freak out) she ended up calling me a bitch and hanging up. i always tried to be easy on her, but when saw how stupid she was acting the sarcastic bitch side of me came out and that pissed her off. I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my chest and i can't help but laugh. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid though...she's a bit crazy. Everything feels great...but there's still this air around that feels kinda odd, if you know what i mean. I only have two more weeks left of babysitting so the last weeks of summer I'm going back to school shopping with some friends and hanging out with V....probably

The one & only
DarkEmo

1 comment:

Little Red said...

why did u date chloe in the first place?! she's one of those psycho girlfriends!