Sunday, July 12, 2009

Supermarket Guy Scores One For The Home Team


just got back from my date, that wasnt a date, that kinda is a date. i know i'm a day late on dishing the goods, but i have a valid explanation. Yesterday (the first scheduled time for the date) he didnt have his car and wanted to meet at his friends house and figure out where we wanted to go from there....that just didnt feel right to me so i just said i didn't have my car either and the only way he could get his friends car is if the friend came with us, and he didnt want that. so we resheduled to tonight. he didnt get off of work till midnight so i went there and in the end had to drive and get him....some date right? then we went to the movie theater that i always go to, and i know its kinda pricy, but i just thought every movie theater was around the same price...apparently i was wrong, the movie theater he usually goes to is way cheaper and he had brought only enough for that one, so we didnt see a movie. instead we went to see if his friend was home who lived near me, but once we got there we found out the friend was out at a club. in the end i ended up taking him home (in the hood might i add) gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek and that was our night. Now before you jump to any conclusions and say that was crap, i had a really good time. i wasnt nervous around him like i usually am around any other person that i just met or might like. and he has kinda the same sense of humor as me, because we kinda made fun of this old man's car as he drove by us at the movie theater. He's a really quiet guy so we didnt have to force conversation and that put me at more of an ease. But during our adventures we really got to learn a lot about each other and see his personality. I still think he thinks i'm a preppy white girl because i said "totally" and he kinda laughed... >_< he kept apologizing for the date, but i kept reassuring him because i wasn't bored or anything so i was fine with the whole ordeal, i just hope i wont have to drive him anywhere again XD lol, that's the man's job! haha! and he even gave me money for gas, which i didn't need, but it still touched a soft spot since gas is so damn expensive. My lips are still tingling from when i kissed his cheek....it must be because they don't get much action, lol so that's basically my first normal date

The one & only
DarkEmo

P.S. I leave for Jamaica on Monday, I've been packing all weekend, so i don't know how often i can make a post there. and also Chloe called again and i want to tell her that we should have an open relationship, since she doesn't understand 'break up' and Dan texted again and i told him to stop texting me those kind of things (the "i love you" kind of things)

P.P.S damn...that was a long P.S.

1 comment:

Lady Victoria said...

Wow...Well I hope that the next date goes better DarkEmo. I'm glad you had a great time though! Have a fun and safe trip and i hope you can make update about your adventures in JAMAICA. Did i spell that right? I have nothind to say abdout that lesser girl "HOEIE". All and all Supermarket guy won round one. cand wait to see where this ends up! Happy Ending maybe?

~L.V.